FITCHUG - “PROTECT - INSULATE - HYDRATE"
The FITCHUG® genesis was simply a dropped $50.00 water bottle hitting the asphalt in a parking lot. That perfect water bottle with hard to source stickers was dented & scratched!
[Ever drop a cell phone and crack the screen - Yep, same feels!]
Looking for a solution, there just wasn't any custom looking Bottle Gear out there with serious engineering in design.
So we built a better mouse trap, filed for multiple Patents and hit the gas.
Now (thanks to us) you can customize and add your own style to most any 40oz & 64oz water bottle. Reducing damage and having a bottle not look like every other bottle out there is where it's at.
After test launching FITCHUG® with a 40oz bottle and our XTREME GEAR we scaled.
• 40oz bottles are everywhere but they lacked that WOW factor and drop protection. - [Enter FITCHUG Bottle-Gear™]
• 40oz bottles don't address those with Hi-Volume hydration needs. A bigger size with custom BOTTLE-GEAR™ was a no-brainer. - [Enter 64oz size]
• Luxury has a place in any market. From German or Italian exotic Cars down to even a top selling pair of Sneaks - a select group of people want the best. - [Enter LUX BOTTLE™]
EVOLVED in 3...2...1
1. We didn't make & sell yet another plastic hydration bottle. Insulated stainless bottles hold temps better, they make water taste better, look better and they simply out perform plastic bottles on so many levels.
2. We didn't create a bottle that was like other bottles because we knew many of you don't want to fall inline, be a clone or follow outdated trends.
3. We didn't make a bottle that didn't have a chance of outlasting your passion for buying it.
WHAT WE DID DO....
What we did do is make owning water bottles cool & fun. From offering the first Luxury Hydration bottles to making the first Engineered & Patented Bottle-Gear™ with various grades of durability, protection and looks so you can select them based on your needs.
We came up to home plate pointing the bat out to center - we knew the ball was going out before we even took a swing!
YEAH.. IT'S THAT STRONG!
We're just going to leave this right here...↓